I have submitted the game into my Google Play Console to test it directly from there.
And after some tuning with the Expansion files (yes you can only upload 100 Mb as primary file, the rest of the assets being put in an “expansion file”), the game can be downloaded from there and run perfectly from the different Android devices I have tested it on. So I am just awaiting for some translations for the game and the release date will come soon.
I have also managed to port the game onto iOS. Thanks to libgdx and robovm, this has been done smoothly. A very few little hiccups but nothing I could not fix within a day.
The test I did on an old iPhone 5 shows that the game performs superbly well on that device. I am now awaiting for Apple to confirm my Developer account to post on the Apple Store and do some TestFlight to collect data on different iOS devices as well.
Things are going pretty smoothly !